Today, I just wanted to share some lessons that I learned (or was reminded of) during 2013:
- Plan ahead – a day, a week, a year… it helps.
- Believe in second chances: for yourself, and for others.
- Being your best may not mean being the best. (And sometimes that is okay.)
- Everything happens for a reason.
- You teach people how to talk to/treat you.
- If you are sick, take a sick day. (After all, that is what sick days are meant for.)
- Learn to love yourself first, only then can you truly learn to love another.
- Loving someone and being in love with someone…those are two separate emotions.
- Have something in your life that you do, just for you.
- If you want something – you may just have to ask for it.
- Have some self-respect.
- It is more important that you respect me, than it is that you like me.
- Once in a while… have a glass of wine, close your eyes, and don’t think…about anything at all.
Leave me some comments…what did you learn in 2013?